Inquiry about the member site
Your personal information provided to us will be managed responsibly by us, and will be used only for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
- Inquiries that are considered appropriate to be answered by our business partners such as our contractors, agents, and other member companies of the Sumitomo Electric group (hereinafter referred to as "our business partners") may be forwarded to and directly answered by our appropriate business partners.
- Depending on the subject, some inquiries may require time to answer. For this reason, we may not be able to meet a deadline for an urgent request.
- Messages regarding the following will not be responded to or forwarded to our departments or business partners.
- Sales offers, abuse or slander, or requests for surveys, investigations, or contributions.
- Questions or comments on matters not relating to our products or services.
- Opinions and suggestions are accepted but will not be responded to individually.
- Replies from our business partners or ourselves are sent only for the purpose of answering users' inquiries. Please do not use all or a part of a reply for any other purpose.
- Your personal information provided on our website is protected by SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer: an industry-standard security protocol that encrypts data transmitted over the Internet). If you are using an SSL-compliant browser, any personal information you send will be encrypted automatically.